Located in Northfield Minnesota
BA expected June 2017
Major: Computer Science
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Data Structures
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Math of Computer Science
- Evolutionary Computing and Artificial Life
- Computability and Complexity
- Programming Languages
Carleton College Central Records; Student Worker+
- Northfield, MN. Summer and Winter break, 2014
- Searched through, sorted, and entered data on Carleton Alumni.
- Worked with and learned how to use a large database proficiently.
- Utilized methods of sorting through large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
The Sketchy Artist; General Employee+
- Northfield, MN. 2014-2015.
- Ran point of sale system.
- Aided customers in finding art supplies and gifts.
- Required some amount of expertise relating to art supplies.
Carleton College Archives Department; Student Programmer+
- Northfield, MN. Summer 2015-present.
- Worked to write tools in Python for digital archival use.
- Updated and maintained code as time passed.
- Programmed tools to be used by non programmers, and listened to their feedback to improve it.
- Used Mysql to modify and manage a large database.
Languages I have the most experience with+
Languages I am comfortable with+
- Programming with users in mind.
- Modifying code based off of user feedback.
- Creating well documented organized code.
- Learning new techniques and information by expirimenting and working.
Mediums I have worked with+
- Colored Pencil
- Watercolor Paint
- Acrylic Paint
- Copic Markers
- Oil Pastels
- Chalk Pastels
- Polymer Clay
- Digital Painting
- Mixed Media
Subjects and styles I am confident with+
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Japanese (6 courses worth).